June 9th 2026
Edgar Allan Poe was wrapping me and some other guy up in these giant white body bag things but he was leaving our faces uncovered. They were super cozy. I kept asking him for a blanket, and he said I couldn't have one.
May 23rd 2026
I was with this group of people idk who the hell they were but we were going to Florida for something. But the entirety of Florida looked like a Minecraft jungle.
And we got in a boat and went down a river. But whoever was driving the boat was doing a very bad job because they kept getting water in the boat and nearly tipping us.
So eventually we got to this abandoned looking building and there were 4 doors and 3 were locked and we had to go through the first door to get through the next and so on. The first door was like a maze inside and we ended up losing one of the girls in there and her puppy she brought with her went missing too.
The second door was sort of another maze but it was like a laser tag arena and that's I think where we lost one of the guys.
I can't really remember the 3rd because I think we managed to skip it and went straight for the last door which was extremely disorienting. The walls would brighten up if you touched them so we avoided touching them because there were also these demon creatures following us and they could see us when the walls lit up.
And at the end the lights came on and it turned out this was one big game and the "demons" were actually just the people who disappeared before.
Comments
Post a Comment