things I've made in Tomodachi Life that I can't share on TikTok

So TikTok is pretty much my only social media right now. I barely use it aside from posting, and I only use it because out of all the social media I've ever used, including threads, bluesky, twitter, Quora, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, TikTok has been the only one to actually help me get a small amount of recognition for my work.
So, I stick with it. And now and then I like to share what games I'm playing or other projects unrelated to my comics and books.
A game I've been playing a lot of is Tomodachi life.
And, being that TikTok once nearly banned me because I posted a picture of me with an egg roll in my mouth and their all-knowing AI thought it was a penis, I am extremely careful with what I post on there.
So, a lot of the fun I've been having in Tomodachi life can't really be shared on there if I want to avoid my account being shackled.
But to those of you curious enough to seek this blog out, congratulations! Enjoy some of my naughty unhinged chaos on my island, startinnnngggg, now!
first of all, meet Peener Cumming. Yes, I gave him the scaredy cat trait so it would look like he was, well. You know.

this is his possibly girlfriend-to-be Lil Pussyface. He has a crush on her but she's currently unaware.

leona, I um... Well... I just wanted to see if I could do it, ok? 
Titicia. You could say I found a better way of making a mii with her tits out.
nudey Nichole, and her boyfriend, Nudey Nigel. Unfortunately he has a tiny penis, but just like me, it's there if you look close enough.
They live alone on their own Nudey island, and they consider themselves happy.
the cum monster
i call this "Duality."
dick throne. For only the biggest of dicks.
cum bridge
and here's some of the stuff I got up to torturing my Miis with.
yes, the titties and violent masturbater are pets.
the condoms are also pets.
i hope you enjoyed.

Comments